Safety & Burning Tips
When burned properly, you should receive hours upon hours of enjoyment and pleasure as you burn our wonderful candles!
- Always burn your candles on a stable, heat resistant surface, away from anything flammable and out of the reach of children and pets. Always use holders designed for the particular candle style you are burning. Remove all foreign material before lighting.
- Trim wick(s) to ¼” before lighting for best results and clean burning.
- If smoke occurs, extinguish candle, trim wick(s), remove trimmings and relight.
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, or any combustible materials.
- Keep the wick centered.
- Avoid drafts and other heat sources
- Discontinue use when only ½” of wax remains in the bottom.
- Do not move while burning or if wax is hot.
- NEVER LEAVE A BURNING CANDLE UNATTENDED. Keep lit candles within sight at all times.
- Keep matches and lighters out of the reach of children.
- Containers may become hot. Always handle carefully.
- Do not allow the flame to touch the side of the container when burning.
- Glass containers are fragile – always handle with care. Do not use if the jar is cracked, chipped or scratched.
- Do not refill containers with wax.
- Burn your candles for the recommended period of time for the particular container in order to minimize wax left on the sides. It is normal for some wax to be left. Amount varies depending on color, fragrance and individual burn styles and conditions.
- Burn times are approximate and vary depending on individual burn styles. Burn styles and conditions may effect actual burn times.
- Always replace container lid (if applicable) after extinguishing candle.